Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4][user-select] value is used value?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:26:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not completely sure what is the question here. Is this about the
special computing rules under
> The computed value is the specified value, except:

If it is, I think that making it computed value adds complexity to
impl for Gecko as well, especially the rule for editable elements. I
hope it could be done either in the UA sheet (so as specified value,
no special computation rule), or as used value.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/336#issuecomment-234904422
using your GitHub account