Re: [csswg-drafts] Some property definitions for shorthands should not say 'see individual properties'

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 01:11:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I did that for the flex properties because they are recommended over
the longhands in nearly all cases. I don't mind to revert that, though
 I think it's more helpful to authors when that information is readily
 available given we don't want authors to even know about the
longhands in this case... Note this does not hold true for most other
shorthands.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/223#issuecomment-234429074
using your GitHub account