Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Unnecessary comma in color()

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:04:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I wouldn't mind alpha written out entirely, that gives a lot of
clarity, but at the same times I think everyone knows that colors have
 an addition alpha parameter, and ```a``` could be clear enough.

You're right for saturation/shade/etc though, I didn't think this
through but yes full identifiers make a lot of sense there.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/266#issuecomment-234383565