Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions][css-animations] Complex timing functions

From: David Hill via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:48:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@birtles I had a small chat about this on twitter with 'surma' and a
few others,
I got some ideas on how I could re-do my example to be more inline
with the Houdini conventions, and Surma recommended I send it in to
the Houldini mailing list.

If this is already on the long term plans is the a point to doing
this?
Would I be adding anything novel to the discussion?

-I'm new to the standards process, so genuinely don't know

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vidhill
Please view or discuss this issue at