Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page] <page-size> Keywords

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:05:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree that Prince’s keywords in the last table should not be
included in the specification. I’m somewhat growing fond of the `fold`
 or `folio` (function) syntax I mentioned, though, because it’s
cleaner than using `calc()`, can help avoid decimal representations of
 8th or 16th fractions and it would instantly cover the complete ISO,
JIS, ANSI and `arch` series as soon as one size keyword is supported.
Personally, I don’t care whether `foolscap`, `crown`, `demy`, `royal`
and `imperial` (without hard-coded suffix) are included.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at