Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Implied Minimum Size of Grid Items

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 21:54:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So... as I was editing this to clarify that it applies to both axes
(as you mention), I realized that the reason it applies to one axis
and not the other in Flexbox is because of the flexibility of the
items. I'm wondering if that's something we need to take into account
here?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/283#issuecomment-232498359