Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Traditional typographic absolute length units

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 21:33:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
AH asked us to add `q` specifically, presumably due to usage.  I
suppose if they find that `cc` or `dd` are used often enough to be
worth standardizing, they'll ask us to add them as well.

I'm fine with adding them, but want implementor interest first.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/315#issuecomment-232493641