Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] predefined spaces

From: Dean Jackson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 01:45:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Why don't we start with a small set of predefined spaces? In this case
 I don't see much point defining shortcuts until there is demand.

At the moment, Apple only needs "Display P3" (we can provide the ICC
file if there are no references available).

The next most important (IMO) is AdobeRGB, because it is so popular in
 digital cameras. Then maybe ProPhoto RGB.

I don't think we need to have anything more than this at the moment.
If we do, I expect implementations to start getting reluctant.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by grorg
Please view or discuss this issue at