[csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] Flex basis and box-sizing

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:38:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-flexbox] Flex basis and box-sizing ==
I noticed a problem while working with flexbox last week:
```
```

If we add padding or borders, the flex items are not actually
distributed at thirds, even if box-sizing is set to border-box.

It's not possible to get things to align unless you do some fancy math
 with the padding and borders... the avoidance of which is exactly the
 point of having the box-sizing property.

I'm somewhat afraid it's not possible to fix this anymore. :( But for
sure it's got to be annoying for authors...

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/316 using your GitHub
account