Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] FontFaceSet uses referential equality for calculating .has()

From: craigkovatch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:24:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think those are reasonable points. You're right that it's not that
hard to implement. It's kind of a bummer to make *everyone* implement
such a low-level method. But my bigger concern is that people won't
realize that .has() doesn't work in any useful way and the many
debugging hours that could be lost to such a detail.

At the very least, what would you think about the spec offering a note
 of caution?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by craigkovatch
Please view or discuss this issue at