Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Change dci-p3 back to p3

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:24:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm on record as supporting shipping a bunch of pre-defined profiles
for color(); the less likely we can make it that you need to load a
profile via http, the better.

If we end up with multiple p3 variants in color(), then I def support
switching the MQ to just `p3`.  If we have a single color() p3
variant, then I support naming them *both* `p3`, and clarifying which
one, precisely, is being referred to in Color.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/276#issuecomment-231904424
using your GitHub account