Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Change dci-p3 back to p3

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:25:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think people will be confused if MQ and css-color use different
names, and impossible to remember which one to use where. I don't care
 which of dci-p3 or p3 (or other), but I think it should be
consistent. (The definition can still say "this means one of these 7
profiles or something close enough" or whatever.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at