Re: [csswg-drafts] [snapshot-2017] Candidate modules for inclusion

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 23:53:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I made an edit to that list to fix one duplicate I caught.

Looking through the list of things that aren't included, I think
things worth considering to add to the "fairly stable but beware"
level (although I'd probably lean against inclusion on some of them)
are:
css-align
css-grid
css-ruby
css-text
css-writing-modes
filters-1

We should also think about whether things like cssom, cssom-view, and
the houdini specs should be part of a snapshot if they're stable
enough.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at