Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-syntax] '>>' and '>>>' should be a token

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:50:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Resolution (pending anyone objecting) is that we drop the implicit
requirement that Selectors remain LR(1) (of course, still maintaining
the implicit requirement that CSS should only require small, finite
amounts of lookahead).  As a result we also drop the older
Selectors-specific tokens from Syntax, and fix Selectors to just refer
 to delim tokens.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/712#issuecomment-267104011