Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Consider making device-pixel-ratio a standard alias.

From: Matt Rakow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:16:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Crissov said it well, plus notice none of his examples are the
recommendable `2dppx` :)

To be clear I'm not suggesting we _should_ go reopen that conversation
 right now -- it's not particularly productive to go duplicate
functionality again.  But if we're really considering adding another
unprefixed duplication of functionality to the platform then we can do
 better than `device-pixel-ratio`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ChumpChief
Please view or discuss this issue at