Re: [csswg-drafts] No way to set the underline width/thickness

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 19:25:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't see why such a note is needed at all. Specs are primarily read
 by implementors, not authors. Also, authors are pretty familiar with
em units by now, so I think it's a but superfluous. We don't have such
 a note in `line-height`, `text-indent` or `letter-spacing`, which
benefit from em units just as much.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at