[csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Auto-placement aligning to a named line

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 13:09:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
rachelandrew has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-grid] Auto-placement aligning to a named line ==
I have seen a couple of requests from authors to be able to auto-place
 to the **next** available row or column line with a certain name.

This came up in a Q&A that I am running, and there is also an earlier
request for this behaviour detailed on the www-style list, and on the
wiki for possible L2 features. Raising this issue just to capture
these in one place.

- [Discussion on www-style - June
2015](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Jun/0355.html)
- [Use case as raised on CSS Grid