Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Consider making device-pixel-ratio a standard alias.

From: Simon Fraser via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:06:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'd like to understand how window.devicePixelRatio, the
device-pixel-ratio media query, and the resolution media query  behave
 under page zoom in different UAs. There's certainly a lack of interop
 and we should decide if window.devicePixelRatio and the
device-pixel-ratio MQ need to have matching behavior, and whether the
resolution MQ and device-pixel-ratio MQ should also match.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smfr
Please view or discuss this issue at