Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-tables][css-flex] Synthetized baselines seems like a breaking change

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 01:33:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I thought we resolved on A already during last telcon?
> For baseline alignment the conclusion was we keep synthesizing
baselines <u>for everything</u>

Except if we really want rediscuss that, that leaves A1 vs A2. I guess
 for the sake of consistency, we should probably just have the
behavior of flex be the same as a table-row (and therefore use margin
box?), though I have no strong opinion on that.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/373#issuecomment-242887716