Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-tables][css-flex] Synthetized baselines seems like a breaking change

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:02:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The distinction was mainly intended to ease issues related to
block-aligned axis. Since that feature was dropped, we can now safely
close this issue as well, with the resolution that we will continue to
 synthetize baselines on everything in the inline axis as we did
before.

We resolved so in today's working group telcon.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/373#issuecomment-240477728