Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Define <positive-integer>, <positive-number>, <positive-length>, etc. sub-types

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 18:59:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> At best, whether 0 is considered "positive" or not is ambiguous and
context-sensitive.

OK, I agree that a completely unambiguous terminology would be better.
 But the rest of my suggestion still stands: can we define
`<non-negative-integer>`, `<non-negative-length>`, etc., data types,
so that these restrictions do not have to be defined in prose?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/355#issuecomment-237336853