Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping] Support for CSS namespaces

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:14:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Nobody has yet replied to me why @scope is insufficient or
badly-designed and we need some more complex thing like
“namespaces”. As for my opinion on “namespaces”, I'm opposed to any
solution that requires specialized CSS-specific markup as
is being proposed here.

@LeaVerou If you have a better idea on how to get author feedback on
early-stage drafts, other than posting to the CSSWG blog
which we're doing already, I'm sure the WG would love to hear it.
However, that is off-topic for this particular thread,
please open a new one. :)

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/270#issuecomment-236974330