Re: CSS A11Y TF roll call and availability

Hi, Ian:

My apologies for not responding sooner. Your mail came at the time of
the major U.S. mid summer holliday, the 4th of July, and I was in a
holliday mode (mostly).

Thank you for reaching out, however. We need to coordinate especially
especially on expectations of what we might accomplish during TPAC.

Would you like to discuss on an upcoming AOPA teleconference? That would
be welcome. Let me know which Wednesday. We can also invite members of
the CSS Accessibility list to that APA conversation. It's possibly time
to perhaps schedule a Task Force teleconference conversation, given that
APA and CSS telecons are scheduled in conflict with one another.

Also, I recall Amelia posed some direct questions on this list just a
few weeks ago. Perhaps those could serve as a conversation starting
point?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka