CredWeb Outros (was Re: long time no chat, CredWeb friends)

Thanks Scott and Sara-Jayne.   Just to clarify, after talking with
Scott, the meeting is *_Wednesday, 1 Nov 2023_* (9 days from now).  Zoom
link will be posted to credweb.org <https://credweb.org>.

Also, credit to An Xiao Mina, who co-founded the group. She went on to
other things, but she was a key part of the early stages of the group.

Continuing what Sara-Jayne started, I suggest everyone reading this post
an "outro".  (We started the group with folks doing "intros".) I'm
particular curious how people now feel about the Credible Web Mission
<https://www.w3.org/community/credibility/>, and what kind of work they
might still be doing in the field.

For myself, I'm still 100% on board with the first paragraph of the
mission, but not the use of RDF in the second part.

I'm working full time to make this a reality. I've pivoted a few times
in my approach, including moving away from W3C, and these days I see the
best path to the Credible Web being an integrated data/app platform.

That is: make credibility data-sharing a part of general data sharing
(including personal data). That way, the credibility system can use the
rest of the data sharing system to manage credibility assessments, and
the rest of the data sharing system can use the credibility system to
maintain trust and safety.

I'm calling this platform with integrated credibility the Human Data
Forum <https://humandataforum.org>. If you want to chat about it, or
just want a beta-test invitation when they're available, let me know.
That's slated for December.

I hope you're all doing well, and will see some of you on the call Nov 1.

      -- Sandro