CredWeb help to stand with Ukraine

Hi, wondering if interested members of our group could help out with
www.DisinfoIntelligence.com <http://www.disinfointelligence.com/> we are
developing pro-bono.

I can be reached on DM @CREOpoint or +19143104189 (note I am in Europe on
the ground so 9 hours ahead of my usual PST)

Please forward
https://twitter.com/obrien/status/1500793783306407947?s=21
as you see fit

JC

PS: tried to reach Sandro and Scott who probably did not get my original
msg

On Tue 8 Mar 2022 at 19:39, Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 2, 2022, at 10:02 AM, Sandro Hawke <sandro@hawke.org> wrote:
>

> Due to key people not being able to make it, Scott asked me to send out
> word that today's CredWeb meeting is cancelled.  Sorry for the late notice.
>
>       -- Sandro
>

> Sandro, Scott, Aviv --
>
> Any chance CredWeb meetings could be added to the W3 calendar --
>
>    https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/credibility/calendar
>
> -- and/or that ICS invitations/announcements could be published
> of the (now or future) planned meetings?  Google Calendar links
> are of limited utility, as there's no easy way to export (at
> least, not from the links as were provided in October).
>

> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credibility/2021Oct/0006.html
>
> I overlooked all the creatively subject-headered messages
> about recent past meetings, and didn't know they had been
> happening until CredWeb was mentioned in today's Credentials
> Community Group call.  Maybe AGENDA could be included in
> future such announcements/reminders?  Something consistent
> like this --
>
>    [AGENDA] CredWeb CG concall 2022-04-06 15:00 UTC
>
> -- would certainly make my life easier, especially if there
> were an included ICS file and/or link to the World Clock for
> certainty of timezone conversion, such as --
>

> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CredWeb+CG+concall&iso=20220406T11&p1=43&ah=1
>
> Thanks for thinking about it.  :-)
>
> Ted
>

> --