Re: P2P Architectures and Credibility-based Annotations of News Articles

Dear Adam,

yes, I have thought about role-based P2P architectures and the other topics you’ve mentioned but I don’t think they’re the biggest challenge in pulling off the architecture I described in the paper. Essentially, I perceive the underlying P2P and PKI infrastructure as a pretty straightforward engineering exercise. As far as I’m concerned, the really tough challenges are higher up the stack – but maybe that’s just me, your perception and priorities may be different, of course.

All the best,
Georg