Re: "A Suggestion for Bob" (Moved to public list)

I forgot to mention: I also expect my browser to allow me to create an
"annotation," with or without embedded credibility signals, for any
addressable resource that can be displayed in my browser -- including other
annotations or credibility signals. Additionally, it should be possible for
me to publish such annotations in such a way that they are discoverable by
others (although I might limit the scope of those who can discover it.)
This ability to support an interface allowing me to "say things about"
addressable web resources is, I believe, most clearly dealt with in the
realm of discussions similar to those that motivated development of the W3C
Web Annotations specification.

bob wyman