From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 12:14 AM
Subject: A Suggestion for Bob
To: <internal-credibility@w3.org>

Sandro, thank for sharing these audio/video recordings.

Since Bob Wyman is troubled by the lack of capability to express to the
world that he is not a communist, the purpose of this message is to offer
him a potential means of relief:

Publish his plan(s) on the Web in StratML Part 1, Strategic Plan (ISO
17469-1) format.

If he were to do so, it would be fairly easy for myriad AI-enabled
intermediary services to pretty well establish whether he is a communist or
not, assuming of course that he honestly documents his vision, mission,
values, goals, objectives, and stakeholders -- as best he understands them.

With reference to Leonard Rosenthol's comment about verification, that
depends upon whether performance indicators of actual results are reliably
documented and shared -- preferably in records published in an open,
standard, machine-readable format like StratML Part 2, Performance Plans &
Reports (formerly ANSI/AIIM 22:2017).

Lacking such indicators anyone's guesses and "assertions" are as good as
anyone else's.  Even if Bob does openly represent himself as a
card-carrying communist, that alone doesn't truly make him one  For
example, he could be working as an undercover agent for the FBI ... or a
spy for fascists ... or a college professor with tenure in an ivory tower
insulated from reality.  Or perhaps he may *mistakenly* believe that he is
a communist.

What matters is the degree to which he actually participates in
commandeering other people's property, discouraging personal initiative,
denying personal responsibility, destroying economic incentives, and making
everyone poorer, i.e., what real communists do.

With respect to your concluding comment, I look forward to learning whether
we can do more together than merely "attend a few meetings and exchange
E-mail messages".  Perhaps I'll have a better sense of that when I've had a
chance to listen to recording of the meet-the-candidates meeting.  If so,
I'll "scribe" my understanding the the group's plan in StratML format.

Owen