Re: Digital Press Passes and Decentralized Public Key Infrastructures

An infrastructure that categories trust by context would be powerful,
but I fear it would be too complex for most people to manage.   That's
why the tool we're building uses a generic notion of trust.  Because
what you are trusting is not people's expertise on a particular topic,
but rather their tendency to only opine on topics where they have
expertise.  Thus, your dermatologist who opines on heart transplants
should not be trusted.