Re: Why has CredWeb been silent when it is now needed more than ever?

This topic is quite relevant and current for the SocialCG,  as Sebastian
said.

I suggest people interested in cross-platform social media moderation
attend their meeting tomorrow
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialCG#Next_meeting>.  Members of CredWeb are
welcome to attend, I'm told. It's using a platform called BBB which you
may want to get familiar with before the meeting.

Related, folks might want to check out eunomia <https://eunomia.social>,
which includes modifying mastodon for better handling of misinformation.
Sebastian and I were at a talk they gave a couple days ago.

       - Sandro