Re: Public Editor

Public Editor appears to be focused primarily on the quality of writing and
reasoning. Unfortunately, those who speak truth often write poorly and
those who lie often write brilliantly. Public Editor may help do what
editors normally do; that is, improve the quality of writing. This is a
useful purpose. However, I can't see that it helps much in
determining which voices are credible or what statements are true.

bob wyman