Re: credibility networks (was Re: Is Alice, or her post, credible? (A really rough use case for credibility signals.))

This document was also discussed at the verifiable credentials meeting this
week:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jn9DjM-wlZT1B9moBP23qhiB2FZc_H8oqXIZN222a9U/edit#slide=id.ge4a5a0fed4_0_18

I know there is a lot of crossover to the verified credential group here
but I think if we are developing trust signals directed at the author we
should develop our spec to align with VC.