Re: credibility networks (was Re: Is Alice, or her post, credible? (A really rough use case for credibility signals.))

We have been playing with the concept of vouch over in the indieweb world:
https://indieweb.org/Vouch

Different stack since based on webmentions but the workflow pretty much the
same.

The goal is to create semi-private posts for community members vouched by
others and as a trust network.

XFN pretty defunct but I use rel="muse" on my poetry follower list as a
trust signal

https://indieweb.org/XFN

--
J. Gregory McVerry, PhD