Re: Is Alice, or her post, credible? (A really rough use case for credibility signals.)

I don’t think this is a wise approach at all. We are seeing now that fraudsters and misinformation dealers are able to gain traction because there is so little barrier to their reaching high numbers of readers. Any real solution must not make it just as easy to spread misinformation as good information. It must yield a signal with much much less noise than the currently available signals. Increasing the level of he-said/she-said doesn’t help determine what is reliable information. Adding to the massive amounts of junk is not the answer.
-Annette