Re: Snopes & Webby

Bob, from my perspective, any metadata is better than none and I'll be
happy to see what anyone can do with annotations.
http://ambur.net/MetadataOrMalfeasance.htm

However, it seems to me that such efforts are at best a step along the
way to more mature records.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

BTW, WholeStory's about statement is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#WHLSTR

Owen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/