CredWeb, NewsQ, USG Data & MetaFact

In light of the cancellation of the CredWeb CG meeting tomorrow, I now
plan to listen in on the Data Coalition's session on the U.S. federal
government's data strategy action plan.  If anyone else may wish to do
so, the contact and registration info is available at
https://www.datacoalition.org/event/informational-conference-call-federal-data-strategy-year-1-action-plan/

The content of the action plan is available in StratML format at
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/2020APwStyle.xml Several of the
planned actions are closely related to the quality and credibility of
information.  In a sense, all of them are. From my perspective, the last
one, Action 20
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/2020APwStyle.xml#_b19de10e-2dd4-11ea-a6d4-d5cd0183ea00>,
holds the greatest potential. It seems to me to be the key to Action 3
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/2020APwStyle.xml#_b19db1fc-2dd4-11ea-a6d4-d5cd0183ea00>,
Maturity.  See also the reference to "immaturity" at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

Is the NewsQ event open and will it be available online?  NewsQ's about
statement is available in StratML format at
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/NQwStyle.xml However, I see the Credibility
Coalition also has a description of the project, including descriptions
of related projects, at
https://credibilitycoalition.org/credcatalog/project/newsq/

I see that it includes a project named MetaFact.  Coincidentally, I just
learned
<https://www.fastcompany.com/90445139/this-startup-is-fighting-indias-fake-news-problem-on-whatsapp>
of another one by the same name, whose about statement is now available
in StratML format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#MTFCT

Owen