From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:59 PM
To: public-credibility@w3.org
Subject: Re: journalism award signals

⛔
This is an external email.

One of the things that the awards idea makes me think about is evaluating not just a site but the organization that publishes it. Scientific organizations don't get journalism awards, but their researchers may well get prestigious scientific awards, like Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals. I work at a lab that's pretty conspicuous for its Nobels, so I don't want to emphasize that more than it deserves, but in general I want to make sure this list doesn't end up only making sense for journalistic sites.

-Annette