Re: New doc: Options for RDF Expression of Credibility Data

I may not have much value to add to the content of this document but I
look forward to learning from it and particularly to seeing how it can
be implemented.

In the meantime, now available in StratML format are the about
statements for the Concept Web Consortium, nanopub.org, and the
Institute for Human & Machine Cognition, at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CWA &
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IHMCUS

Owen