meeting time (was Re: October meetings)

By the way, of course the chosen time can't work for everyone. After
this set of meetings, we might shift the time, so please let us know
your schedule at: https://doodle.com/poll/nebufns7neh7u6q9

If you already filled it out and your responses have changed, and you
can't edit it (because you didn't use a doodle account), then just put
in a new entry with the same name. I'll see that, and I'll manually
delete the older entry.

      - Sandro