Re: amitt slides, schedule

That looks really interesting.  Count me in for any discussions; also,
if anyone's in the Boston, DC or San Francisco areas, I'm in Boston
today/tomorrow (with coauthor Pablo Breuer), DC / Virginia til the
30th then California til the 8th November - would love to meet and
chat in person too.

Sj.

--
Sj.