Re: amitt slides, schedule

The AMITT framework is now available in StratML Part 2, Performance
Plan/Report, format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CC6 or,
more specifically, http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/AMITTFwStyle.xml

The goals and objectives set forth in the October 2018 report of the
CredWeb WG are available in StratML Part 1, Strategic Plan, format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CWCG or, more specifically,
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/TI2ICAwStyle.xml

If there is any interest in using it as a focus for discussion, we could
set up a Google groups discussion list and apply the comment stylesheet,
as I have done for my draft plan for the aboutthem.info domain, at
http://aboutthem.info/

Owen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/