Re: Reminder: IPTC discussion

I doubt I'll want to take the time to watch/listen to any of the
recordings of the Wiki Conference sessions but I'll look forward to
seeing any summaries of the results that may be published.  Via a
word-find search, I see two references to WikiCred at the bottom of the
agenda for November 10
<https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2019/Schedule#Sunday.2C_November_10>
but no indications of the results.

With reference to the November 8
<https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2019/Schedule#Friday.2C_November_8>
session on strategies and models for GLAM Wiki partnerships, OpenGLAM's
about statement is now available in StratML format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#OGLAM

I look forward to learning how their work might relate to the
preservation of the Gullah Geechee heritage
<https://gullahgeecheecorridor.org/>, which is a topic of focus of our
comprehensive plan here on HHI:
http://connectedcommunity.net/hhi/OPDT.xml#_33fb9cca-f745-11e9-a6ac-68de70babdf6
&
http://connectedcommunity.net/hhi/OPDT.xml#_e2e7ecb4-04a8-11ea-aebd-b6018bbabdf6

The Reports' Lab's about statement is at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#RL

ITPC's statement has been in the StratML collection since May 2016, at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IPTC I look forward to learning
about their plans and progress ... and perhaps documenting them in open,
standard, machine-readable StratML Part 2, Performance Plan/Report,
format for the benefit of those not on the call tomorrow.

Owen