Re: Verifiable Barcodes

Dear Manu,

Thank you for your comments and the action taken. Let me just suggest the reading of this publication: FUD: a plea for intolerance <https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/publication/fud-a-plea-for-intolerance/> from Dinei Florêncio, Cormac Herley and Adam Shostack (Microsoft Corp., Redmond, WA, June 2014) 10 years have passed but I find it still has valid points.

Best,

Luis MEIJUEIRO
luis.meijueiro@w3.org

CTIC Centro Tecnológico
C/ Ada Byron, 39  | 33203 Gijón  |  Asturias  |  España (Spain)
Ph: (+34) 984 291 212  Ext. 810