Re: Update - mldsa44 - [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] W3C-VC-QP - Verifiable Credential Quantum Proof #247

This sounds great Andrea,

I submitted a P.R. to the cryptosuite spec that I believe aligns with the
changes you made here. E.g. transitioning to experimental-mldsa-2024 over
dilithium. It should be good to go, but could use a review.

Cheers,
Will