Re: Request for Editor permission to add OpenAttestationRenderMethod

There seems to be a fair level of interest around renderMethods. During IIW
Dimitri and I were pondering on the idea of starting a vc-render-method
taskforce with biweekly meetings. This would be great to ensure there's no
duplication of work and keep track of the progress.

If there's enough interest/participants in starting this effort I would be
happy to facilitate.

Would it make sense to follow the model of the vc specifications directory
<https://w3c.github.io/vc-specs-dir/#adding-a-specification-entry> to
manage adding the different methods proposed in this thread?

BCGov and I will be looking at implementing the OverlayCapture method, we
will also implement the RenderMethod2024 proposed by Steve and Ashley.

Regards