Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] W3C-VC-QP - Verifiable Credential Quantum Proof #247

Thanks Mike. I wasn't aware of FIPS 204 (nor of ML-DSA-65). When
implementing Dilitihium2 and Kyber512 and in fact we used liboqs for
ntrup761 (see here:
https://github.com/dyne/Zenroom/tree/master/lib/pqclean/sntrup761 )
which I see also supports ML-DSA-65.

Implementing either ML-DSA-65 or Falcon would take us a month or so, so
as soon as a credible use case comes up, we're happy to look at
implementing further crypto. But I'd say we'd rather start with Dilithium2.

Cheers,