Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] W3C-VC-QP - Verifiable Credential Quantum Proof #247

This statement:
> Currently no QP signature offers zero-knowledge proof or unlinkability
features, so part of the task of the WG might involve combining QP
signatures with more privacy-enhancing signining algorithms (such as BBS or
ECDSA-SD).

Is somewhat concerning - combinations / hybrid schemes are non-trivial and
I would personally recommend following CFRG, and also SAAG / PQUIP (and
also JOSE / COSE) for challenges that are arising in that area and avoid
defining any hybrids in a group that does not have the expertise to review
the side effects of that combination. Also, bear in mind that from a review
standpoint, more focus is being put on review of KEMs and providing
protection around store now, decrypt later attacks in relation to hybrids
than on the signature side (since you can sign multiple times with
different algorithms).

If you mean multiple signatures - e.g. one BBS+ for selective disclosure,
etc, and one for post quantum support then i think that is ok to note.

Mike Prorock
Founder
https://mesur.io/