Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] W3C-VC-QP - Verifiable Credential Quantum Proof #247

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024 at 2:39 PM Andrea D'Intino <andrea@dyne.org> wrote:
> we are seeking feedback on a new CCG Work Item proposal regarding the quantum-prooof signatures for Verifiable Credentials across devices and websites. Please leave your support or concerns here:
>
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/247

Digital Bazaar is supportive of the proposal, will help edit the
specification, plans to do an implementation, can help with test
suites, and will likely integrate the final solution into our
production products.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/