Re: WebRenderingTemplate2022 Render Method

Hi Ashley,

I'd be interested in learning more about how you're using
`WebRenderingTemplate2022`. It'd be great to have examples of actual use
shared in the Issues section of the repo Andy mentioned:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-render-method

The vision of that spec (as I understand things) is indeed to support
multiple types of render methods and each approach will have their own
risks and rewards. Consequently, any existing implementer experience will
be very clarifying--and any actual spec text contribution will also be
greatly appreciated. :)

So, yes, I'd say `WebRenderingTemplate2022` is "valid" and simply needs
more expression and specification shared publicly so others can implement
and iterate as well.

Happy to hear more!

Cheers,
Benjamin