Re: VC formats

That comparison matrix is gold, thanks! Spice isn’t there but that did come
after IIW.

There’s a lot in there and it seems a bit overwhelming. However I think
most of us are necessarily abstracting away from this level, assuming a
multi-model/format/etc world, to focus on business value, other aspects of
the ecosystem, etc.

As that happens, I think communities like this can play an important role
in facilitating understanding of impact of these differences on people.
Exciting stuff ahead!